Friday, May 21, 2010

Did the Loch Ness Monster kill the Black Dahlia?

The film "Amazon Women on the Moon" has a part with Nessie in Inverness cape %26amp; deerstalker stalking prostitutes in London in 1888. Since he was Jack the Ripper, my theory is that he came to the USA and slew Liz Short. I have another theory I told my family: "Janice Knowlton and Steve Hodel wrote books that say their fathers killed BD. I'll write that Dad did it." Dad was drunk and muttered, "I didn't do it! You did it!" I said, "That's quite a trick for me to go 405 miles from SF to LA and kill a gal 1/15/1947...21.5 years before I was born." I told my lover Miyuki and her pals about this. Kumiko said, "I believe Miyuki killed Liz." That'd be another great feat, since Miyuki was born 6/5/71. She blushes when Kumiko or Yuki play such pranks on her. So, do you think the BD Killer was my father or Janice's or Steve's; Miyuki; Nessie or someone else?

Did the Loch Ness Monster kill the Black Dahlia?
I believe it was a Government conspiracy and George Bush did it, why it all makes sense.
Reply:It doesn't matter, it is already dead, nothing can bring it back to life.


:)

art

No comments:

Post a Comment