Friday, May 21, 2010

Has anyone here read the book "Black Dahlia Avenger?"?

I read the book by Steve Hodel about a year ago and was wondering what other people thought of it. The evidence in favor of George Hodel was pretty compelling and although it wasn't quite the smoking gun I was expecting, I am farily convinced that he was the killer. What are your thoughts?

Has anyone here read the book "Black Dahlia Avenger?"?
I think his theory as to the identity of the Black Dahlia butcher is a valid possibility...but there are just too many loose ends, too many suppositions on his part to make me completely comfortable with his conclusions.





Hodel makes a compelling case. But I doubt if any court of law would base a verdict on the evidence he offers.





It's a grotesquely fascinating case, isn't it? If insanity isn't the motivation for the murder...sorry, it's too early in the day for me to think about it!
Reply:sorry but no i haven't read it..how do you know how many protons the elements have? Report It


flowers birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment