Monday, May 17, 2010

How do I get the Black Dahlia ad to stop automatically playing?

I hate it. It's scary and I don't want to see it. Can I block this kind of ad from being placed on my yahoo home page? All ads are bad but what if my daughter was using my computer? She doesn't need to see this scary preview.

How do I get the Black Dahlia ad to stop automatically playing?
Get free Ad Blocking software. I suggest you find freeware, and open source versions of Ad Blocking software. You could even use firefox and block that image. If it's a flash ad try asking a ad blocking expert.
Reply:yahoo used to be fun. now its fun to fight. i hate the "flash player 9" i always go to your desktop%26gt;start%26gt;settings%26gt;control panel%26gt;add removeprograms%26gt;click remove .NEXT TO THE FLASH PLAYER 9. you will notice the absense of hostile plashes in your face. but the ads will be there. i can live with ads. but not hostility. PAS THE WORD.! WRITE YAHOO. GET RID OF THE SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES!.(you might wanna learn what subliminal messages do to humans.)i also know how to play games that dont load. yahoo dont care.


No comments:

Post a Comment