Friday, May 21, 2010

What is the best book about The Black Dahlia?

I have watched a few documentaries about it and just recently saw the movie (which was horrible by the way). And I want to know more about the facts, what really happened. Who she was and details about the crime etc. I know there are alot of books about it but which are the best? I want to read facts, not fiction.

What is the best book about The Black Dahlia?
The James Ellroy book is the only one I've read, and I don't think I'd use it as a reference. I really enjoy reading his books but realistically they are all the same story retold, many times even with the same names.
Reply:I don't know which book is better. I'm not familiar with any of the authors I've seen. I did find a link which contains crime scene photos though. It has a warning that the photos are graphic. You may find something useful on there.

flowers anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment