Friday, May 21, 2010

Did you go and see The Black Dahlia?

what did you think? have you read the book "Severed" which is all about her and the murder? if you read that book whatis your input on everything?

Did you go and see The Black Dahlia?
Yes - to both questions.





They only used part of the book for the film.





I thought it was a real visual feast - every frame was gorgeous.





However, the plot was confusing - and not very interesting (very little of the film is about the murder of The Black Dahlia).





And, frankly, I'm ready for Scarlett Johansen's 15 minutes to be up - she's in EVERYTHING. It was impossible to believe her character - she's just too recognizable.





In fairness - Hillary Swank and Fiona Shaw were terrific - I think Shaw will get an Oscar nod.
Reply:It looks good. I plan on seeing it this weekend if i can find this question again...I'll let you know! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment