Monday, May 17, 2010

I went to see the Black Dahlia last nite n i just wanted to no what everone thought of it????

Didn't like it. Look at imdb.com, search for the movie under Titles, then scroll down to the bottom of the page to see what messages have been posted. There were a lot of people who, like me, couldn't figure out what was supposed to be going on.

I went to see the Black Dahlia last nite n i just wanted to no what everone thought of it????
I didn't like it at all.





I felt like the advertising for the movie was misleading. I expected to see more about the actual Black Dahlia case, not some bad cop story set in that time period.
Reply:It really sucked, I'm sorry but not even the story line is good, I wasted my money, the only other movie worst than that one was "Open Water" which sucked 10 times more than the Black Dahlia.

flowers birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment