Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Black Dahlia- did anyone see it and can explain some things to me?

Ok- Long movie- don't really have any feelings about it but I didn't understand why she murder the girl. Did I miss a line? Or was there no reason? I was also confused because I don't think the rich girl and the murder victum even looked alike.... so I didn't get why the mother did it? Just to hack someone up for fun?


Thanks!! I don't feel like rewatching it! And my husband kept talking through the movie so I may have missed something.

The Black Dahlia- did anyone see it and can explain some things to me?
She was a crazy B!
Reply:No one knows who mudered Smart...its been unsolved for Decades.





If you want to read a decent book with cool theories check out the Black Dahila Avenger.

get well flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment