Thursday, November 12, 2009

I just saw "Cannibal Corpse", "Black Dahlia Murder, Goathwhore, and The Red Chord", last nite-10-2-07..

it was such an awesome show!! Cannibal Corpse opened up with "Unleashing the Bloodthirsty"..played the songs "I will kill you" " the pick- axe murders" "stripped raped and strangled"


"Hammer Smashed Face" "I *** blood" "Make them Suffer"


"Put them to death" "The Time to Kill is Now" and others.. i know that have some sick song names, but they were just brutal!!!.. and great to watch live...Goatwhore i've seen before with GodForbid, they Rawked!! Black Dahlia Murder was Insane, and the Red Chord, good as well.. Cannibal was my favorite part of the show though..if you are into this music at all and have an opinion on which of these bands is your favorite to listen to or see live, then give it.. the most descriptive will get the points they're after!

I just saw "Cannibal Corpse", "Black Dahlia Murder, Goathwhore, and The Red Chord", last nite-10-2-07..
Oh, um, sounds like a fun, cheery time. Sorry I missed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment